In today topic we will discuss about Technical Writer. So, what is Technical Writer? Have u heard it before?
Technical Writer is a professional writer that communications complex information. Their job is to create technical documentation that includes things like instruction manuals, user manuals, journal, articles, ext. So, basically Technical Writer is a person who responsible to create documents that easy to understand.
Being Technical Writer is not an easy job to do. Technical Writer must interpret the thought and ideas of engineers, programmers, and marketing managers by translating complex concept into plain English.
As Technical Writer you are expected to be able to:
- Write information that meets the needs of audience
- Write that user-friendly, can easily find and understand information
- organize the structure of technical documents
- use page elements such as tables, list, headings, and white space appropriately
- edit and proofread to produce documents without grammatical or typographical errors.
Interested being Technical Writer? Here’s some requirements or skills that you need to become a Technical Writer:
- Have a good writing skills
- Have a good skills in research
- Can work as a team
- Have a good critical thinking
- Have orientation on detail and small thing
Now, you know a little bit about Technical Writer do you will pursue career in Technical Writer?
That’s it for today article, thank you for reading this article and don’t forget now every Wednesday at Talentiva there always new article so, stay tuned!