Virtual Interview Lovia: Internship Agreement
This is an agreement for Me as (“Intern”), and Lovia (“Company”). The purpose of this educational internship is for Intern to learn about the Company’s business and to gain valuable insight and experience.
The term of this internship begins on agreed start date with a duration of 3 months or according to the agreement.
Conditions of the Agreement:
- The internship is related to an educational purpose and there is no guarantee or expectation that the activity will result in employment with the Company.
- The education received by the Intern from the internship is for the express benefit of the Intern.
- The Intern does not replace or displace any employee of the Company.
- The Intern will receive direct and close supervision by an appropriate supervisor.
- Intern is not entitled to wages for the time spent in the internship.
- Intern may receive reimbursements determined by the Company.
- Company is not liable for injury sustained or health conditions that may arise for the intern during the course of the internship.
The Intern specifically agrees to and acknowledges the following:
- This internship is educational in nature and there is no guarantee or expectation that the internship will result in employment.
- Company may at any time in its sole discretion, terminate the internship without notice or cause.
- Intern will maintain good collaboration and communication determined by the Intern and their supervisor.
- Intern will demonstrate honesty, punctuality, courtesy, cooperative attitude, proper health and grooming habits, appropriate dress and a willingness to learn.
- Intern will obey the policies, rules and regulations of the Company site and comply with the Company’s business practices and procedures.
- Under no circumstances will Intern leave the internship without first conferring with Intern’s supervisor.
- Intern assumes all of the risks of participating in the internship program. In consideration of the opportunity afforded to the Intern to participate in the internship program, Intern hereby agrees that he/she, his/her assignees, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives, will not make a claim against Company or any of its affiliated organizations, or either of their officers or directors collectively or individually, or any of its employees, for the injury of death to Intern or damage to his/her property, however caused, arising from his/her participation in the internship program. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing. Intern hereby waives and releases any rights, actions, or causes or action resulting from personal injury or death to him/her, or damage to his/her property, sustained in connection with his/her participation in the internship program.